Friday, March 11, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

So, I did say that the only thing that was likely to prevent me from posting regularly here was RL issues, and I had a mountain of them last week, thus the radio silence from me.  HOWEVER!  Do not despair, I'm going to get myself all caught up on posts ASAP.  That's going to mean a mountain of blogging activity over the weekend, and then the resumption of my normal schedule with my Tuesday post next week. 

I apologize for the inconsistency, but I just don't like the idea of being "behind" with my posts, so I'm getting caught up.  In other words, you'll be getting at least one, if not two posts a day for the next 2-3 days while I inundate the world with the posts I missed.  So, enjoy a little bit of Onike overdose, and happy reading!

Practice safe Death!

~Onike

No comments:

Post a Comment